Hello, welcome to my musings.



Here in lie the thoughts and ramblings of a 30-something singer and writer, who has some very strong opinions on most things (that you may or may not agree with). Here I will probably whitter away regarding the inane and pointless, but sometimes there may be the odd flicker of something insightful although to be honest that will probably be very rare. Feel free to comment and question, but as always...

Stay gorgeous,
x

Sunday 3 June 2012

I R Rubbish!

Taken at Twitrfest 2  by the gorgeous Kat
I really am.  I've also been stupidly busy but then aren't we all?

The other blog, my fitness one No More Mrs Fatty McFat has been going from strength to strength and I'm really pleased with that.  My whole passion for fitness and a healthy lifestyle has taken over somewhat.  I've now qualified as a Level 2 Gym Instructor and I'm in the process of my Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.  The website has launched http://www.krissiekirby.com and is still a work in progress.  But I love it, I'm loving helping people re-educated themselves, regain their own confidence and build themselves a healthy future etc.  It's made such a difference in my own life, I'm paying it forward as it were.  And of course just as fitness has become a passion, the website also will have pages that link to my ultimate passion, music. I've also taken up pole dancing and I LOVE IT :D
Tracking the album vocals

On the band front things are going well.  The album is being mixed  and put into it's final form.  Hopefully we'll have more news on that very soon.  We took a bit of a rest on the run up to Christmas 2011 as we didn't stop writing/gigging/demo recording until we got to the studio, so we took a bit of a break to just regroup, and concentrate on some back room bits and bobs.  Since then we've done a UK tour with our pals in Elimination and we've been booking gigs for over the summer period, mainly smaller festivals.  It's all go at the moment.

We've had our first foray into an acoustic set as well as we were asked to support the awesome Breed77.  Doing an acoustic set was interesting and we had great feedback from that with very favourable reviews.  It's all been going really well.  And to top off an exciting 6 months since 2012 dawned, we've also had our first booking in Europe confirmed for 2013.  To say we're all very excited at the moment would be an understatement.  There is so much happening at Triaxis Towers at the moment and I really can't wait to share it all with you.

So I'll try and keep this up to date.... yes I know you've all heard that before... so more news as it comes in.

Hugs

K
x


No comments:

Post a Comment